Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2006

Intro#2



translation of the text:
a cigaret makes your life shorter for 2 minutes
a whisky makes your life shorter for 4 minutes

a work day makes your life shorter for 8 hours!



Now a second try...

Maybe I will need another try, but who kows, maybe this blog will "survive". I don´t know - we will see!
I will use this blog as my platform, everybody is welcome to give a comment on my posts.

In general this blog will have a kind of entertainment value with a sense of truth about life...



Eigentlich soll dieses "Etwas" einen Unterhaltungwert haben und meine virtuellen Nachbarn zum Grübeln bringen! ;)


To be honest: most of the things I´m just doing for fun and hoax.




1 Kommentar:

c.rue(me)l hat gesagt…

hey zuckerl
so leer kann man dein intro einfach nicht stehn lassen.

ein paar bilder würden dein blog aufmotzen. was hältst von einer serie über ... say... schuhe? ;)
gruß und kuss
cruemel